So I make it no secret that I love to shop. Anyone who says she doesn’t is a liar and that goes for men as well. Everyday I have a debate with myself on whether or not I need another beanie or a bag, and online shopping i is making the process increasingly difficult. The best thing about shopping is that I get to treat different sides of myself. Some days I go for a grungy rocker look and other days I look like I’ve been raiding the Jackie Onassis’ closet. I love that! It’s great to have different looks and put different pieces together to freshen your look. With that said, here is a list of some of my favorite site to shop from (when I’m not thrifting). Enjoy.
1. NastyGal: Great vintage looks and amazing shoes. The prices can range from reasonable to ridiculous, but it has a good mix. I love this site. http://www.nastygal.com
2. GoJane.com: If you want similar clothes to what you can find at NastyGal, Forever21 or even UrbanOutfitters, this is a great website. I think the most expensive thing I ever saw on here was a $150 dollar leather jacket. Come on. You can’t beat that. http://www.gojane.com/
3. KarmaLoop.com: This site meshes more with my usual look. It’s a great site for both men and women. You can find some great beanies and other hats on this site. In addition, their bags are to die for. Seriously. Go check them out. Right now. I’ll wait. http://www.karmaloop.com/
4. Seychellesfootwear.com: If you want a modest heel or something that isn’t stripper heel high like most shoes are these days, Seychelles is perfect. I happen to love t-strap heels, which are usually in abundance on this site. This is the place for an elegant or funky daytime heel. Don’t sleep on it. http://seychellesfootwear.com/
5. Threadless.com: Great T-shirts!!! I just bought three of them from this site a couple weeks ago. If you haven’t heard of Threadless, the premise behind it is simple. People make t-shirt designs and submit them to Threadless. Those designs are voted upon and the popular ones are printed on to t-shirts and other items such as sweatshirts, phone cases and bags. It’s great for quirky, funky and badass tees. You’ll love it. http://beta.threadless.com/
Hope you’ll check out these site and if you have any other sites that you really like and want to share with others, leave the links in a comment below. Thanks and happy shopping!